1. The rules and regulations (WB and RO) of the German Swimming Federation (DSV) and the anti-doping regulations (ADO) will be in full force during thecompetitions. Participation is open to
members of clubs / start communities that are affiliated with the DSV Swimming Association and are in the possession o association rights, as well as all the associations and clubs from
abroad, unless they are a member of FINA, through their national associations and have the right to start. For handicapped swimmers with evidence of appropriate classification the rules and
regulations of the German Disabled Sports Federation (DBS) will be enforced additionally.
- Along with the club’s registration submission, the club representative assumes responsibility and authority over the registration process, and that each registered swimmer can prove one’s health according to § 11 WB while regulations and terms are also being met according to §19. With the participation at the event that, the participant agrees to the electronic storage, processing and disclosure of personal data relevant to the competition, including name, club name, national association, age, class, event format, start number, and start time. This processing is carried out in accordance to Article 6(1) (b) DSGVO. Also, by participating in the competition, the individual consents to the processing and publication of the start and result lists in addition to potential photos and videos from the competition and the award ceremony to be used and posted on the Internet, on social media and in other outlets of the SVW, its subdivisions or the press and sponsors of the event. Participants may object to the storage, processing, and usage of their personal data and request deletion. The consequences result from the competition regulations based on the German Swimming Association (Deutscher Schwimm-Verband e.V.). The already published results will not be altered in the event of an objection to publication, they will persist.
- Organizer and host is the SV Cannstatt 1898 e.V., specifically the swimming department.
- The event was approved through publication on the DSV-Portal.
1. Badezentrum Sindelfingen; Hohenzollernstraße 23, 71067 Sindelfingen
- The vintages 2012 and younger are not eligible to start. In the competitions 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 26 and 27 the age groups 2009 and younger are not eligible to start. For the maximum number of starts per participant, we refer to the currently valid regulations of the DSV.
- The competition track is 50 m long and has 8 runways, which are separated by wave killer lines. The water temperature is approx. 26 degrees Celsius. The times are determined with the electronic time measuring system. The starting system has electronic slings on both sides and has track starting plates. Back starting aids are used for all back routes.
Everything around the registration process, begin, and psych sheet
- Registration entries are requested to be submitted as electronic data following the DSV-format or in some exceptional cases in an older version of the WSV-format. Teams which do not have access to equivalent computer programs can enter their enrollments on the DSV-format 102 entry-list along with the letter of acknowledgement, DSV-form 101. These forms are available under (http://www.dsv.de >> schwimmen >> Formulare). We kindly ask you to include the mailing address, phone and fax number as well as an email address of the athletic director responsible for enrollment. According to §8 of WB from the DSV, the athlete’s ability to compete has to be confirmed.
- Send entries to: Jürgen Scheibner/ phone +49 7433-15843/ email: email@example.com/ Fax: +49 3212-1037296/ Etzelbachstr. 82; D 72336 Balingen.
- Entry fee is based on distance of event and timing of registration. For clubs that submit their entries early, a discount will be granted. The following registration dates are available:
Early-bird registration deadline: November 02th, 2020 12:00pm (received at registration address)
Final registration deadline: November 23st, 2020 11:00pm
Entry fees are as follows:
|Distance in Meter||Regular Entry Fee||Early-Bird Registration|
- Registrations that do not follow the DSV format, the registration fee will increase by 1,00€ each time. This is payable through a collection-only check as well as cash (including foreign club teams) before the start of the meet. For any transfers of sums of entry fees, transfer the entry fee based on instructions under your club name to the following account until the 28th of November 2020: Holder of account: SV Cannstatt IBAN number: DE55600901000502179058 BIC Code: VOBADESS For: Registration Fee Otto-Fahr 2020 <Club name>
- The actual starting time might be subject to change. With increased participation, the host SV Cannstatt 1898 e. V. reserves the right to reduce the number of entries and will remand to change the starting time.
- The heat sheet will be available and posted on www.ottofahr.sv-cannstatt.de by November 29th, 2020. Heat sheets will be available for sale for 2,00€ per session at the meet.
- The psych sheet will be posted on the host’s website, SV Cannstatt 1989 e. V., DSV, and SVW.
Seeding, Qualifying Times, Meet Rules, and Officials
- The railway distribution is carried out according to WB § 123 and the reporting time stated in the reports (§ 121 WB). In the competitions 2, 3, 5 and 6 (800/1500 m freestyle) there will be double entries depending on the number of entries. The fastest run of these distances is simply occupied.
- The web counters are operated by the clubs. The user/representative is responsible for the correct execution.
- For the following routes the following times are valid for male/female:
400 m layers 06:10,00 400 m freestyle 05:45,00 800 m freestyle 11:30,00 1500 m freestyle 24:00,00
- The tetraathlon will be held for the 2009 and 2010 vintages. For the classification all four 50 m disciplines must be swum.
- According to § 125, paragraph. 6 WB, the "one start rule“; is applied for the entire event.
- Only authorized persons are allowed to stay on the starting bridge. This includes: active participants who have the permission of the start folder, referees, current referees, staff of the organizer, timekeeping, press after briefing by the organizer and referees.
- The event will be carried out under the condition of a double judging panel. The number of referees to be appointed depends on the number of entries per club and section. The following key is applied per section:
Meldezahl / Abschnitt geprüfter Kampfrichter 1 – 15 1 16 – 60 2 60 – 90 3 ab 91 4
- In case the referee for the proper execution, according to the WB, is missing, the missing referees will be distributed among the clubs.
- Foreign clubs do not have to provide referees. If the organizer provides refereeing equipment, this must be worn (property of the sponsor or club) [DSV Section VI – § 16 Refereeing Equipment]. The clothing is to be handed in at the end of the activity.
- For the reigning (2020) German class champions and open German champions7 , there is a free start regulation for their master class. When submitting the entries, these must be proven in writing.
Warm up time:
Friday: Abs. 1 3:15 to 4:05 pm Saturday: Abs. 2 07:45 to 08:50 am Sunday: Abs. 4 07:45 to 08:50 am
Abs. 3 directly after Abs. 2 – 40 min Abs. 5 directly after Abs. 4 – 30 min
Standings, Medal Ceremony, and Awards
1. Each assessment is based on age group (review order of events). Age groups 2000/2001 along with age group 1999 will be counted together. Age groups 2002
to 2009 will be evaluated based on each age group.
- A specific evaluation exists for four-event competition participants. Each time will be converted according to the FINA points table and added up. The best performance with the highest number of points wins the four-event competition. Each age group will be evaluated separately.
- Medals will be awarded for top three finishers. 1. Gold, 2. Silver, 3. Bronze// Dr. Otto-Fahr- Gedächtnispokal for the winner of the Four-Event Competition// Certificates for places 1-8// Relay evaluation will are scored open.
- Certificates can be distributed afterwards. In order to do so, the respective club has to pay a fee of 7,00 beforehand. Additionally, a complete mailing address along with telephone number and mail address has to be provided.
- The award ceremonies are part of the event. In case of non-participation the right to medals and awards expires. Due to WK-related processes, the active participant can unsubscribe from the honouring team in advance. The cash prizes for the winners of the final runs and the event records will be handed over exclusively at the award ceremonies!
- After the event, the certificates will be filed as a PDF file on the event page and will be available for download until 31. 01. 2021.
- Medal ceremonies are part of the event. If not in attendance, the athlete loses his/her right towards medals, trophies, awards, price money etc. Given the circumstances of event order and racing, the individual has the opportunity to notify a medal ceremony personnel of not being in attendance in advance. Price money for each winner of the final heat and meet record will only be distributed during the medal ceremony.
- Awards to the amount of 5,00€ or tangible items have to be collected at the announcer’s desk. The winner will be announced immediately after the race. Awards will be only handed to the actual winner who have to confirm the acceptance through officially signage.
- A later acceptance, sending a third person, or asking for forwarding the award is impossible. The award will be returned to the host.
1. Split times will not be acknowledged as meet records.
- Each meet record results in a 100,00€ price money. The individual will personally receive the reward during the medal ceremony. Handing it to a third personal or forwarding it is impossible. For uncollected awards the individual loses the right to claim them.
- For events 18 and 19, the absolute fastest time of the respective events will be recognized as the record.
1. Final heats 100, 102, 104, 106, 108, 110, 112, 114 are ‘youth finals’
- Final heats 101, 103, 105, 107, 109, 111, 113, 115, are ‘open finals’
For 100m events, there will be final heats for ‘open finals’ and ‘youth finals’ indicating age group 2005 and younger. The eight fastest swimmers from prelims will qualify for the final. In case an individual scratches, within the set time to scratch, the ninth placed swimmer will move up from the back-up list. This back-up list is limited to 6 participants. Otherwise, WB § 131 Abs. 15 is applied/ A swim off will be held to determine participation in a final in case swimmers swam the same time in prelims: WB § 131 Abs. 16.
1. For handicapped swimmers with the appropriate classification of evidence the rules and regulations of the German Disabled Sports Federation (DBS) will be in force additionally.
Catering during the 46. Int. Dr. Otto Fahr SWIM-MEETING
The swimming department of SV Cannstatt 1898 e. V. offers, as in the years before, a wide range of dishes. Further information this LINK
Broadcast Statement and Image Authorization:
Any photographs, videotape or other audio and/or visual recordings of the event created by a spectator may be used solely for such spectator’s personal non-commercial use, and may not be broadcast, published or disseminated, or used for any commercial purposes, without the prior written consent of SV Cannstatt 1989 e.V. All participants agree to be filmed and photographed by the official photographer(s) and network(s) of SV Cannstatt 1989 e.V under the conditions authored by SV Cannstatt 1989 e.V, and allow event organizers the right to use names, pictures, likenesses, and biographical information before, during or after the period of participation in the event to promote such competitions. Upon registration the individual acknowledges and agrees to the previously outlined statement and authorization and assumes responsibility to inform others.